Modern Perspectives Gold Standard Paperback – 21 Aug 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This volume honors its title by delivering two kinds of modern perspectives: recent advances in time-series econometrics, and recent policy concerns." Journal of Economics, Peter H. Lindert, University of California at Davis
This book explores exchange rate instability during the 1990s in the light of the operation of the gold standard in the years prior to 1914. The result is an overview of the classical gold standard, a survey of the relevant applied research in international macroeconomics, and a demonstration of how the past can help to inform the present.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance