Customer reviews

on 5 March 2014
Had a look inside the book on the website and was inspired by the preview. It arrived today and I can't wait to get started. Having just finished a quilt from Tula Pink's 'City Blocks' this is a perfect follow on for taking modern ideas further. I love the inclusion of the design for each of the quilts on the quilt backing and the suggestion for alternative colourways for each project. It's clearly written with good instructions and pull out pattern sheet at the back. A real gem and a must for any quilter wanting to work with the new fabrics currently available.
2 people found this helpful
on 31 July 2013
I've been a patching and quilting now for many years - about 34 - and I find this a refreshing change. It's always stimulating to try something different and the look fun to do. As is true of all patchwork and quilting books, there are some designs I will never do but there are others that I would be happy to have either on the wall or on a bed.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2014
5*****
on 6 June 2015
Fabulous book, beautiful quilts and easy to follow instructions, would highly recommend.
on 18 June 2015
A great book and prompt service well done
on 16 April 2015
Just the book I needed for my project. Clear instructions and modern colours!
on 6 September 2012
Absolutely loved this book from the very first page, it is packed with so many wonderful ideas for really modern quilts. If you are looking for something 21st century then look no further. I have already started working on a pattern from this book.
7 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2014
Unfortunately, I missed my window to return this item. The book is amazing, I actually have the hardcopy, but unfortunately the images in the kindle version are extremely pixely and it is almost painful to read. I wonder how this can happen, whether the scan is just of a very low resolution. I would recommend this book but you should get the hardcopy not the kindle version and I hope amazon will fix this issue as I have had the same problem with several other kindle books.
on 17 May 2013
Full of inspiration, as soon as I have finished the project I am working on I shall be starting on the first of quite a few of the quilts I will be making from this book.
4 people found this helpful
on 26 June 2017
Saw it in a Danish patchwork shop