on 4 December 2012
WOW love the bed looks fab and built up well and lovely material, we have a memory foam mattress on ours the best bed ive ever owned
on 24 September 2013
I thought it was a good deal but the hassle I had afterwards was unbelievable! Sleep design sold us a faulty bed and were so difficult and stubborn to deal with that i had to go to the citizen advice bureau for help. It took over three month till we got our money back. Never again!
on 7 April 2014
I'll be honest, this bed arrived very quickly in two separate big boxes & they've been obstructing my way for over a week before I was brave enough to open it up and assemble... shouldn't have worried! Put it together with the hubby & was a breeze! Yes instructions aren't good, but hubby just used them to work out what screws for which part. There wasnt a lot of screws or small pieces, we attached feet first, then top, bottom and headboard followed by the slats that simply slotted in. Fantastic quality & very modern. Is low but we love it, have lots of scatter cushions on and its our big chill bed. Everyone has admired it & said how expensive it must be (so chuffed it was a bargain!) Would recommend to anyone. :-)
on 20 January 2014
I am not sure what all the comments about it being difficult to put up, it took me about an hour, some of the sizes on the instructions did not seem in proportion, but it was easy to work out even without the instructions. Took about an hour with the little allan key they give you!

Once up, it looks great, everyone who has seen it says they like the look of it.

It is quite low, but for me (in 20's) it looks cool in my room and I actually prefer it getting up in the morning and sitting on the solid edge of it instead of the mattress.

The only problem I have with it is that it is just about the right length for me. The curved headboard doesn't extend off the edge of the bed, it actually covers up some of the mattress meaning that you lose a bit of the mattress where the headboard is (probably about 4 inches), but this means my feet are sometimes off the other end of the bed (I am 6' 2'')
on 17 July 2013
Loving my new bed can't stop gettin compliments and a loveley sleep perfect of u like a low bed! Not so good if u don't ;)) quick delivery and great quality
on 31 August 2013
I absolutely love this bed. Is very easy to assemble, very comfortable. I like is perfectly holding the sheet so is never move. is big and very comfortable. Very happy. Look very modern. great design!
on 9 September 2013
It looks great. Assembles really easily.

Unfortunately when I put the kingsize mattress in, which seemed slightly oversized the screw mountings came out on the bottom corner of the bed. It's held together with five small screws. I replaced these with bigger screws on both sides of the bed nd it's been fine ever since but was rather disappointed to have to do this.

I was worried about the faux leather getting damaged by the cat but this doesn't seem to be a problem so far.

be aware, the bed is very low to the ground (which is why I bought it) and hence does not have any space underneath for storage.
on 7 February 2014
bought this bed a month ago and i did not know the bed slats are so weak! they are not thick at all..am very dissapointed with the bed..its too low as well compared to the one they've shown..its not a good material as well and should not be classified as an italian bed..
on 8 September 2014
Lush bed however being of a certain age (getting on) I have to say getting in and out was a challenge to far for us. Rolling out like a commando and then having to get up had my wife in stitches laughing. Great fun but weve now gone back to a bed with a bit of height.
Assembly of the bed we did find easy enough we had it together in a half hour
on 3 June 2014
Holes do not line up and had to drill new ones to fit the head board in. Would have sent back if this item wasn't so big plus DIY wasn't a problem for me so managed to fit together with my tools. Any one who struggles with DIY stay away! Plus head board has hidden zip which you need to undo in order to fit it. No mention in instructions for this so you can end up spending ages trying to find out how to fit the dam thing!!