Modelling, Computation and Optimization in Information Systems and Management Sciences: Second International Conference MCO 2008, Metz, France - ... in Computer and Information Science) Paperback – 28 Aug 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference MCO 2008, Metz, France, September 2008.
The 65 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 160 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on optimization and decision making; data mining theory, systems and applications; computer vision and image processing; computer communications and networks; optimization and search techniques for security, reliability, trust.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Mining
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware > Upgrading & Repairs
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics