Customer reviews

on 24 January 2013
It took no less than 50 days for this book to be delivered from a US based seller.

Fortunately it was worth the wait. It is full of very bright pictures and clearly laid out instructions, perfect for youngsters to help expand their modelling skills.

It is worth having a skim through before you get going as many of the figures require additional craft materials such as pipe cleaners, feathers and wool etc.

I highly recommend the book but I would be wary of some of the prices being asked here. I only paid £6.77 It is a nice book, but I doubt it is worth touching £40, although I guess it is a difficult book to source in the UK and I haven't really come across anything else quite like it.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2016
Bought for my 12 year old daughter. I think some of the ideas are a bit simple for what she wanted. They are all animals & would probably be great with playdoh as well as Fimo which we wanted it for. Fimo is a lot pricier, so we wanted small intricate designs for that. This book would be great from about age 7 upwards, she would probably be at the limit for this simplicity.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2017
inspiring. we done almost all the animals from this book. obviously the result wasn't so perfect as in the book, but what a 6 years old can create with his mum in the living room goes beyond expectations. super happy and recommend this book.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 October 2016
A great addition to any fimo set. Gave my child plenty of ideas as to what to make next.
on 29 November 2013
Arrived promptly and with suitable packaging, not ott.
The book itself is colourful, with clear and easy instructions and pictures for children to make good first models, a great starting point that will encourage their imagination and artistic nature. Great fun. Would definitely recommend it.
on 25 February 2015
In my opinion, this is 'THE' best modelling clay instruction book available! Excellent photos! Simple to follow! Fan-tas-tic results! My 6 yr old Grandson and I will have hours of quality creative fun! Highly recommended!
on 14 August 2017
some nice ideas
on 16 February 2016
a little childish for adults but has basics
on 19 December 2016
Lovely illustrations in this little book
on 4 October 2017