on 29 December 2012
The box was bashed up and the boots had glue and marks on them. Other than that, they come up very small. I'm a 5 and a half. I ordered a 6 and could barely get my foot in. The leather does feel soft and would be comfy if fitted properly.

For the shabbiness - Really not worth 80 quid. Shame as I really wanted to like these.
on 14 February 2013
Had been looking for some boots like these for months. They are similar to my old ones. These boots look good and really comfy. A good price too, I just love them. Wish i could get some in brown, but sadly do not have my size.
on 20 May 2014
I love these boots there very practical and go with a multitude of outfits, from skinny jeans, to dresses, leggings, shorts etc... I like how the ankle part of the boot is not wide like how it is on other pull on western style boots and the zip makes them easy to get on and off. I was a bit concerned about the heel height before I bought them, but as they feel really light and springy, to wear, as other reviews have suggested, it's not an issue can wear them all day and my feet don't hurt, which is great me for me as I'm not a heal person, prefer flats. I bought a size 6 and there a good fit not too narrow either, would definitely recommend them. Have had lots of nice complements about them.
on 16 October 2013
A perfect fit and superb quality leather. I am a size 5 and these boots are true to size. The inside sole of the boots isn't as comfortable as I have found with other makes, but should improve with wear. They are very smart and look really good. Lots of positive comments.I am very pleased with them!
on 6 March 2013
I found this boot by chance.Because all my size had gone. It's comfortable and I never was positive about buying shoes online as I was thinking I have to try it before buy it. I think it worth. Fashionable and comfortable. I recommend it to ladies.
on 3 March 2015
A little disappointed with these. Had been looking for ages for them at a good price and Amazon came up trumps again with price and delivery. However the leather is really hard and fitting on the small side. I didnt find them very comfortable at all and they felt a bit cheap and nasty. However loved the style and maybe the leather would have worn in and softened a bit had I persevered with them.
on 13 December 2012
Great boots- confortable and very wearable. The rubber sole means they have good bounce when walking around and the heel is not too high as to be uncomfortable, but still flattering. Very happy.
on 23 August 2014
The zip unfortunately was defected and I had to return the boots twice for the same problem. they gave me the money back, but I still want that boots; hopefully next time with a good zip.
on 28 August 2014
Fab boot ..... although for the price a bit lacking in umph if you know what I mean ...and very long in the toe ....I felt like one of those clowns with the ridiculously long shoes on.
on 19 November 2013
I really liked these boots, they are great quality and lovely to look at but unfortunately a bit narrow for me. I am a wide size 6 and couldn't get them on so I had to return them.