Have one to sell?
Mocha 100% Cotton Terry Towelling Bathrobe + Matching Belt - MEDIUM
|Price:||£19.99 FREE UK delivery.|
Dispatched from and sold by ETHIC-STAR Limited.
- Colour - Mocha. Bathrobe is ribbon packed as shown in the picture.
- 400GSM* Quality. See below for further details regarding GSM. Weight of each bathrobe is 1100 grams approx.
- Shawl Collar Bathrobe with 2 x Front Pockets & Matching Belt.
- Terry Towelling. Unisex. Size - Medium. Length of Bathrobe from the top of the shawl collar is 120cm approx. Machine Washable.
- * The quality of towels is determined by the GSM (grams per square metre). Cheap quality towels have a GSM of between 200 - 300. Better quality towels have a GSM of between 400 - 500. Superior quality towels have a GSM of 500+. The more grams per square metre means that the towelling is thicker, more absorbent and longer lasting.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
on 17 December 2014
The actual bathrobe was good quality but the colour Mocha was nothing like in the picture, it was more like a dark chocolate brown, therefore unsuitable for the person who I had bought it for. It has gone into my present drawer now and will be given to another member of the family sometime next year who likes the dark chocolate brown colour.
on 16 September 2014
Very thin after the first wash, I bought a better quality robe from Dunelm Mill for the same price.
on 6 December 2014
The first ting I would say is that it is a bit darker than I thought, more a chocolate than mocha, but it looks fine, it is for a present so haven't taken it out of the sellophane so that I can wrap it easier, but the quality feels ok and for the price all you can get on the high street is fleece type.
on 12 February 2015
I sent this back. The towelling is harsh and thin- you can see through it when held up to the light.The sleeves are very long and wide ,I don't know who has arms that size. It is not like the picture and there is not a nice silky ribbon around it for presentation.. The postage was also very slow.
... this for my husbands birthday when it arrived he liked it washed it so it was nice and fresh ...
on 24 February 2015
Ordered this for my husbands birthday when it arrived he liked it washed it so it was nice and fresh and it shrunk and he is not able to wear it now as it is too small - I would like my money back but not sure as it was washed . Would like your response.
Most recent customer reviews
Xmas present for my son so not worn yet but looks and feels good
nicely packed but inferior quality, rough, I didn't like it. I sent it back
Lovely and thick robe in traditional towelling. Just what I was looking for. Very pleased.