on 22 August 2012
This battery is very good, the battery life on the first charge lasted about a day and a half - longer than my good battery that came with my phone has ever lasted! It has been a few weeks and the battery is still holding amazingly well, so I'm very pleased. The only issue I'd state is that the black paint on it has rubbed off quite a bit and it has only been about 3 weeks, whereas on my other battery it has lasted with no wear for the past 7 months. But it is not really a big issue. So overall, if you need a battery, this is a great buy!

Since this review, the product quickly fell apart and I had to revert to using my old battery. Cheap, bad quality.

Only buy if you want a short-term battery that works brilliantly for a month or two and then breaks.
on 29 November 2011
Many thanks to the seller, you have made one 16 year old very happy, not only did it arrive before the given date, but works as testified by the big hug I got from said 16 year old now her phone is working again.
on 18 July 2012
purchased this item, was the right battery for fone, was delivered quick, lots of helpful info in package about product, works perfectly, and was cheaper than any shops i looked in, who were all out of stock.
on 17 December 2014
Unfortunately,the battery for Samsung phone D780 though look new but couldn't charge beyound half, and when the phone is switched on,the charge drops.I'd mademy complaint and request for replacement,no reply;i hope customers are not being taken advantage of.Buyers beware!
on 2 January 2014
Although the battery is working fine until now, it's clearly not a new battery.
The aspect of the battery is of a used one or, at least, of a poorly treated battery.
It's aspect is much worst than the one with 2+ years I want to replace!
on 23 January 2014
Unhappy with product but company quickly agreed to replace. I questioned if this was a new battery as it only lasted 30 hours like my old one. Waiting to receive replacement which they have promised to send.
on 17 June 2013
Fast and easy delivery. Exactly as stated but what makes this much better is the *excellent* service and communications after the sale.

Thoroughly recommend.
on 18 September 2013
I thought the battery was my phone's problem but it wasn't, it was really the phone that was broke so i can't really say anything about the battery life.
on 11 May 2014
Wrong size for my phone even tho I checked the details on thebattery I have already???!
Doesnt make sense???!!
How do I return?!!
on 31 August 2012
The battery was exactly as advertised, came promptly, fitted perfectly, just charged and ready to go. I would recommend this product.