- Also check our best rated Smart Phone reviews
Mobile Phones Unlocked, Blackview A7 3G Dual SIM Free Smartphones with 5.0 Inch HD IPS Display - Android 7.0 Smartphone - MT6580A Quad Core 1.3GHz - Rear Dual Camera 5.0MP - 2800mAh Large Capacity - 8GB ROM - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【EXCELLENT USER EXPERIENCE】: Blackview A7 adopts a MT6580A Quad-core 1.3GHZ plus Android 7.0 processor for your smartphone to work quickly and securely while playing games and HD video. 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM stores more applications than you like and meets your daily needs. Android 7.0 significantly improved the performance of the phone, the installation speed can increase by 75%. Secure and CPU occupies space reduced by 50%
- 【PROPORTION OF PERFECT SCREEN】: This smartphone used the hard HD IPS screen which is more stable and stronger crushing resistance compared to the ordinary LCD screen. 5.0 inch 16: 9 aspect ratio screen / body for accurate light control, offers much wider vision and clear and stable screen images.
- 【2800mAh BAK BATTERY】: Bak Battery Support a high load efficiency up to 100%. The Intelligent Energy Management System significantly extends the life of the phone battery, 2800mAh high capacity battery lets you move freely between life and business.
- 【REAR DUAL CAMERA AND SILICON MICROPHONE】: Samsung S5K4E2 + GC0310 dual 5MP rear camera, the wide aperture lens incorporates the beauty of life into the lens, Leave a good time. 2MP front camera with an embellishment mode in a soft light discovers your beauty. Silicon microphone inlay improves voice quality and heat resistance quality, meets the demand of high quality voice application. Excellent to be your personal voice box.
- 【INTIMATE AFTER-SALES】 Notice：before starting up the cellphone, please tear off the insulating film on the battery at first. SERVICES: Blackview A7 backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee from LANDUN, ONE YEARS OF WARRANTY. Do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problems with your product (PS: The artificially damaged product is not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Model : A7
Color option: blue, white, black, gold
Dimensions LxWxH, mm: 143 * 71 * 9.5MM
Weight, kg: 175g
Size : 5inch
Resolution: Quad core
Display resolution: HD IPS
Screen to Body Ratio (%): 16: 9
Viewing angle (H / V): Full angle
Multi-touch, points supported: two points (partition points)
Wi-Fi version & specification: 802.11b / g / n
Bluetooth version & specification: BT4.1
3G Specification: 900/2100
PCBA Specifications: 6-layers
CPU name: MT6580A
CPU clock (real clock with cpu-z): 1.3GHz
RAM volume: 1GB
ROM volume: 8GB
Max TF Card Capacity: 32G
RF IC: 2G RF IC AP6690S-R95MOG 3G RF IC RPM6569
USB Type & number: MICRO
Interface Uplink Speed: 5.76M
Downlink speed: 21M
Front, Mpix: 2.0MP
Front Camera Sensor: GC2385
Front Flash: NO
Rear, Mpix "5.0MP
Battety Type & V / A: 4.35v 3.8V
Battery Capacity, mAh: 2800mah
Battery Working Voltage Range, V: 3.4V ~ 4.35V
Operating System: Android 7.0
Sim card quantity: 2
Sim Card Type: One nano card and one micro card
What's in the box?
1x Blackview A7
1x Battery 2800mAh
1x USB Cable
1x Mobile Phone Shell
1x Screen Protective Film
1x User Manual(English)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Perhaps if I was to pay ten times the amount I might get a slightly better screen or a faster processor but I don't have to worry too much about losing or breaking a phone when it is only fifty quid and it comes with a plastic protective case (although it does not protect the screen).
If I was being picky I would wonder why the USB charging cable is so short, but that is minor and easily fixed with a USB extension cable.
I paid £300 for my last phone which was a Google Nexus 4 and this does everything my previous phone did at a sixth of the price.
I was quite happy with it so when I switched it on one day and it failed to boot I was more than a little annoyed.
I googled a bit and tried a few suggestions all to no avail so I contacted the seller requesting a refund.
Now the good news. The seller responded immediately with details of how to return the phone.
Having returned it they got back to me with confirmation that my refund had been processed.
I would have no hesitation in buying from the seller again but I won't buy another Blackview product from anyone.
This device is hosted by the latest version of Android(7.0) hence having access to many cool features such as Smart Gestures and multiple user accounts
My first impressions are that it feels a well built item. It's quite heavy - almost as heavy as my Galaxy S7 and not much smaller, though there's a noticeable size difference in the display.
I noticed quite a few bad reviews about it not powering on or charging and I suspect that these reviewers missed the fact that you need to pop the case off, pop the back off and remove a tabbed piece of tape from over the battery contacts.
Oh yes - it comes with a case AND a factory-fitted screen protector.
I haven't fully removed the sheet covering the screen protector but did peel it back to have a quick look and it's a very bright, colourful display.
From what I can see it's a stock Android installation and setup was smooth. It connected to my WiFi network with no issues and immediately downloaded security updates and app updates.
The device feels responsive and looks great.
Once I've been able to have a good play with it, I will update this review if necessary but right now I am somewhat over the moon with it and early impressions are that I'd have zero problems recommending one.
He finds this simple to use - got the hang of it really easy & so far been great.
Takes clear photos & can access internet.
Charges quickly (approx 20 - 30 mins) & also holds charge really well.
Clear hearing while making / incoming calls.
So far go good.
Most recent customer reviews