Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 January 2013
I bought this item as a discreet way of having a quick snifter whilst on long journeys, however the nice police officer who requested i pull over into what subsequented to be a ditch after he gave me a little help with his bumper didnt share my enthusiasm for its sleek design.
Apparently drinking at the wheel is almost as bad as driving whilst using a mobile phone so when i explianed said mobile was in fact a flask filled with Absinthe his rage was paramount to a man with his face on fire having it doubted by stabbing himself in the face with a fork!!!
It turns out that the place he shoved it was quite helpfull, it doesnt hurt so much now when Jesus makes me his wife in D wing !!!
on 18 January 2013
I bought this so I could sneak a little tifter into work. As I work in a prison, where being in possession of a mobile phone is a criminal offence, I was sacked on the spot. Trying to explain it was a dummy phone containing alcohol, which is also not allowed, obviously, just made things worse.

Avoid this product if you work in a prison.
11 Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2013
Can't play snake on it. However the signal on it is the best signal I have ever had from the 3 network.
on 18 January 2013
Disappointing product. I bought this mobile phone style flask as a more discrete way of transporting my Barrettine Methylated Spirit drink to the office. Unfortunately as a receptacle it falls a little short, failing as it does to swallow the full 250ml of purple nectar I need to get me through the daily grind!
on 18 January 2013
I thought it was a brilliant idea to have a phone which was also a hip flask. The hip flask bit works ok but the phone is rubbish and I couln't even work out how to make a call.