Mobile Methods Paperback – 3 Aug 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Monika Büscher is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Lancaster University. She is a member of the Centre for Mobilities Research and Co-director of the Mobilities Lab – an interdisciplinary research laboratory. Her recent books include Configuring user–designer relations: Interdisciplinary perspectives (Springer, 2009), Ethnographies of Diagnostic Work (Palgrave, 2009) and Design research: Synergies from Interdisciplinary Perspectives (Routledge, 2010).
John Urry is Distinguished Professor of Sociology at Lancaster University, where he is also Director of the Centre for Mobilities Research. His recent books include Sociology Beyond Societies (Routledge 2000), Mobile Technologies of the City (Routledge 2006), Mobilities (Polity 2007), Aeromobilities (Routledge 2009) and Mobile Lives (Routledge 2010).
Katian Witchger is a PhD student in Humanities at the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies on Society and Culture, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec. Her current research interests include digital objects, sound recording, online music, intellectual property law and the Internet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology