on 24 April 2015
Didn't come with the screen protector as promised, so if you were to buy this I would definitely recommend buying some extra screen protectors too.
Other than that I am pleased, this was very cheap and probably the only rubber phone case that is protective, yet not over-the-top in design and still looks quite modern and attractive. Its not one big case though, the black rubber layer and purple plastic backing are two separate parts, which is a bit weird, and makes it a bit fiddly when putting the case together. Also I didn't use the stylus as it doesnt seem to have a long enough cord to use to reach above the bottom of your screen.
Overall I am very pleased though, its cheap, protective and attractive :)
One person found this helpful
on 15 February 2016
This case was for my wife and she did not like it, while it looks good it easily gets dirty, and the front protector was not good either, I had to get a much better one from primark of all places that was much better, the stylus was a nice touch though, but it was never used..

The biggest problem was photographs, some times she goes to take a picture and its green, we have to take off the case to be able to take a picture, very bad.
on 15 January 2016
Bought at the same time as a Spigen Slim Armor S case this looked cheap by comparison - perhaps because it was three times cheaper. (Doh.)
Although the picture made it look like a single cover it's actually in 2 pieces and I don't think they fitted together very securely.
It went straight back in the box and I used the more expensive Spigen from day one.
on 31 May 2015
Really fast delivery. The cover itself doesn't wow me. Not useless by any means, and you probably get what you pay for but deep down we all look for a bargain. The cover can shift quite a bit. Not as snug as it needs to be. It annoys the screen protector so it's lifting. If you're wanting cheap and cheerful its spot on. But not a long term effective, protective case. Sorry
on 25 November 2015
Generally I was pretty happy with this case. I had my iPhone 4S in it for several months. I liked the aesthetic appearance. My friends thought it looked cool.

Unfortunately some undesirable individual decided to steal it! Which I must admit I found bizarre (after all, why not steal the phone?).

Very happy
on 16 April 2014
I was not sure what to expect after reading mixed reviews about this case however for me its brilliant. I have dropped my phone so many times from fairly high heights and the case has definitely saved it from smashing!!! If you're a bit clumsy and have an iphone like me then you should get one because it is not as big and ugly as all the other shockproof cases either!
6 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2016
I saw this case and instantly loved it and when i resived it i was very pleased. You can use all the buttons and the case has not broken yet. I love the design too. You also get a screen protector which was just like any other normal screen protector. There also was a stylus that comes with the case and screen protector. Matches the colour of your case and also (as usual) can be fitted it the headphone jack however i do feel like the stylus was small but for the price, it was all worth it. Overall really happy.
One person found this helpful
on 16 April 2016
Great case for the price. Fits easily on to the iphone4. Seems secure and looks good. The material around the edges is a bit rubbery, so it is easy to hold. The corners give it bounce if you drop it. The real thing it pretty much as you can see in the pictures. My son is very pleased with it.
on 5 May 2016
Not sure the case would protect the phone very well if I dropped it. It seems quite hard plastic with silicon only inside the hard plastic shell just coming out round the edges. Love the colour though. and it does fit the phone well.
on 3 June 2014
I had been putting off getting a case for a while and just went for this since it was cheap and looked reasonable.
The reason why it did not receive 5 stars is because the two pieces Ie the rubber and the plastic do not fit flush together all the time, I have no issue with it coming in two separate pieces and the case could even work just with the rubber (black bit you see)
It does have front bumper protection for the phone it fits relatively well and comes with a useful screen protector. I cant say much for its build and quality since I will have to use it but I'm sure it will last what its worth.