Mobile 3D Graphics: Learning 3D Graphics with the Java Micro Edition Paperback – 27 Feb 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Front Matter and Introduction PART I: Overview 1. The Mobile 3D Graphics API 2. Hello, World! 3.Before You Start PART II: 3D Fundamentals 4. Rendering Geometric Objects 5. Transformations 6. Textures 7. Blending and Transparency 8. Lighting PART III: Advanced Topics 9. Scene Graphs 10. M3G's File Format 11. Keyframe Animations 12. Dynamic Meshes Appendix A: Reference Geometry and Fragment Pipelines Appendix B: MascotCapsule V3 API Appendix C: Java Binding for the OpenGL ES API Appendix D: What's on the CD-ROM Index
About the Author
Claus Hofele is a software engineer and writer. Throughout his career he has specialized in software for devices that have constrained memory and processing power, but which offer a multitude of challenges and opportunities. Claus has developed for Web browsers, PDAs, smart cards, mobile phones, and game consoles. He has worked in a variety of roles for Sony Ericsson in Japan and Europe, providing him with a unique understanding of the Java platform on mobile phones. His involvement with Java began more than 10 years ago and it continues to be one of his favorite tools. Claus now lives and works in Australia. Visit his website at http://www.claushoefele.com.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games
- Books > Young Adult