on 5 February 2014
Reading about someone elses adventures in Orlando, brings back all the happy memories from my own holidays over the last 15 years or so. This is a great read and Craig shares all the ups and downs of his family holiday to Florida. As an added bonus you get tons of double entendres. Can't really say fairer than that. I will definitely be buying your other book shortly Craig. May you have many more holidays that we can read about in the future.
on 25 November 2013
Having read the first book,I was left wondering if this lovely perfectly normal family (by my standards!) would return to the happiest place on earth for more fun - and they did! As a seasoned Disneyland goer with my family I recognise so many of the situations experienced in these books, I wish I'd wrote them! A must read for 'old hands' and those planning a trip.
on 4 February 2014
I can't remember where I first heard about this book, but it sounded good and after viewing the 'surprise' video for Emily's 18th birthday online I just knew I had to buy it.
My daughter is a simialr age to Emily (just a year younger) and we didn't get chance to go to WDW 2013, so I was really interested in what was new, what was going on etc. Written in a very relaxed style by the end of the boook I felt I knew the family well, and could totally relate to them. So much so I bought Craig's other book for my Kindle and read that none stop for the next week as well!
Full of information and amusement, a must have book for anyone planning to go to WDW, or those like me who just like to relive the memories of past visits.
Would highly recomend!
on 23 July 2014
As usual Craig puts into words what the very many fans of disney feel for the place. I for one hope that him and his long suffering wife and daughters have many,many more trips and trip reports to come
I had purchased this book to help quell the pain as I haven't got a trip booked for the first time in 10 years,it hasn't helped in fact it's made matters worse!
on 27 October 2013
I've enjoyed Craig's trip reports for many years now and this is another brilliant episode in the William's family adventures in Florida. Full of laugh out loud moments but also brought a few tears to my eyes with the sharing of feelings of the special family moments created in such a magical place. Well done Craig, most enjoyable.
on 20 November 2013
Been reading Craig's trip reports for years, and have loved every single one. I know for sure that our own Orlando holidays wouldn't have been as good without all the tips picked up from these reports, even though they are not written as guide books. Laugh out loud funny at times, as well as sentimental (particularly if you have been reading over the years and have watched the girls grow with each holiday), a must for all WDW goers.

I read this latest 'trippy' on the flight over to Orlando, and it not only ramped up the excitement even more, but gave me yet more tips - not least that it's okay to release chocolate hostages in the Magic Kingdom - thanks Louise ;) !!!
on 5 November 2013
Downloaded to keep me amused on a work outing to Nigeria and happy to say it did not disappoint. Craig sums up the magic of Disney with teenage girls perfectly - mine are similar ages & still love the princesses as much as they did at 3,4 &5 (now 16, 18, 19). Now I know he won't be going back next year - but I will be with one of my princesses AWOL for the first time (camp America beckons!)- so will be looking forward to the next instalment enormously. Thank you.
on 2 November 2013
I love reading Craig's reports. They are a true reflection of family life and we are invited to share their holiday adventures and join in their laughter and tears. Thanks for sharing Craig and I hood there are many more to come.
on 24 November 2013
Loved your book Cregg! Having not been able to go "Home" for a few years now, when I read your trip reports and now, of course, your books - all my own lovely memories come flooding back. Thank you
on 15 November 2013
After loving Craig's trippies on theDibb for many years, I knew I had to get the latest instalment. His witty banter, long suffering wife & lovely daughters provide a lovely tale where you are taken along for the ride.