on 21 September 2017
Having tried bobster glasses, various sun glasses and visors these goggles are the best solution yet. I find with shades my eyes water once the speed gets up and a visor causes serious helmet lift. With the Halcyon goggles though I get neither. I think because the strap goes around the helmet it helps prevent lifting.

I’ve seen a few reviewers moaning that they steam up. They do if you aren’t actually moving as air isn’t being forced through the tiny vents, while you are riding they keep crystal clear. Even when you are stuck at lights and they steam up, they clear before you are out of 1st gear.

Absolutely made up with them and they look great on any classic or retro style ride. They only reason they don’t get 5 stars is because they didn’t come with a set of tinted lenses. I’m not even sure you can buy them as an accessory as I’ve tried to find some but without luck.
on 2 January 2015
All good does the job doesn't have the weight or feel of the original goggles which I had many years ago I guess because it has plastic lenses not glass.
I'm sure after a bit of use they will sit better.
All components seem of be of good quality.
One person found this helpful
on 15 October 2014
Basically a hipster posing thing these days - a toy, if you will. But they look smart if you ride a 50s motorcycle, seal well to my face so no draughts around the edges and have a quality feel. And they look good with my helmet :-) Mind you, riding in a spring shower on the way home showed the limitations of open faced helmet and goggles - raindrops are cold and sting. I should also have put RainEx on the lens glass as I couldn't see a thing.
For the right occasion, I heartily recommend them.
One person found this helpful
on 11 November 2016
Terrible . Very disappointed. Build seems quite poor quality but the main issue is they steam up after about 15 seconds. Completely useless if you actually want to use them whilst riding
on 21 November 2013
The goggles are of superb quality, wonderfully packaged so suitable as a gift and fit really comfortably. No complaints at all, very happy with these and the pirce is more than fair.
on 3 August 2014
Really nice pair of authentic looking goggles, and high quality materials used. I also like the fact I ordered the evening before I got them!
on 23 July 2015
Great thanks DC
on 9 January 2017
Pretty decent goggles, I would recommend them.
on 24 April 2018
Good value for the money
on 4 November 2016