Mk9 Racing - Classic Motorcycle Goggles/Classic Driving Goggles by Halcyon
|You Save:||£15.00 (30%)|
- A british hand stitched and hand made classic motorcycle goggle/ classic flying goggles
- Soft PVC leather facemask hand stitched around foam for added comfort
- Goggles fitted with clear polycarbonate angled lenses, shatterproof/ scratch resistant and 99.9% UV protection - Goggles meet British Safety Institution Standard (BSI - BS4110)
- Black painted over solid brass frames for that unique stylish look
- Knurled screw nose bridge adjustment, with a fully adjustable head-band, one size fits all
Classic British Style - The look of Halcyon goggle has remained the same for over 70 years, as first worn by RAF pilots during WWII. Moving through the ages the traditional goggle style has continued to be a unique and fashionable whether you are a Classic Motorcyclist, an open top vintage car owner, a Mod with an old Lambretta or Vespa or even a Steampunk enthusiast.
Soft PVC Leather Material - Fitted with high quality synthetic leather, hand stitched over soft padded foam. The Halcyon goggles mask fits securely and comfortably against the face, providing comfort for long journeys.
Anti-Fog Protected - The brass goggle frames have four small vents pressed into the metal with the opening facing away from direction of travel. The vents allow just enough airflow behind the lenses to prevent misting, but not enough to cause irritation to the eyes when travelling at speed in windy conditions or cold weather conditions.
Unique Goggle Features
• Redesigned Headband Clips - This allows the goggles to be worn over open faced crash helmets while maintaining a close fit to the face.
• Adjustable Nose screw - The nose-bridge screw is made from a high quality stainless steel threaded screw, which can be adjusted between the eye frames to allow for perfect comfort
• Non-Slip Silicone Headband - Three silicone strips have been placed inside of the elasticated headband to ensure the goggles remain securely in place against the surface of a motorcycle helmet or when worn over a traditional leather or driving helmet or pilot headgear.