Size: 11 UK|Colour: White|Change
Price:£125.51

on 7 September 2014
My first "proper" running shoe. Light as a feather but supremely supportive. Read a lot of good things about this particular model, and I'm not disappointed.

Did a new PB on my first run with them. The shoes or the perception of them? I dunno. Either way, a PB is a PB.....
on 19 May 2014
This it a good running. It's for a neutral running foot & some aches I use to get I not longer feel as much.

The only negative thing was that though I am a normal running size 11 this shoe seemed a little bigger than the norm. So maybe a 10 & a half would of been better. The good thing is...they do half sizes so make sure you test it on carpet if you need to change the size instead of going running in the dirt which I did :(
on 6 August 2014
I've had three pairs of mizunos wave rider- one 14 and two 15's-loved them. Great neutral runner and slim fitting (I hav long skinny feet!). The fit on d 17's is totally different with a very wide front/toe. I would not have bought these had I known this change. I've worn/ran in them twice n feel I can't return them now.
on 10 June 2014
I have been wearing Wave Riders from range 10 to the latest 17 over the years. I have never had any problems with them untill now. The finish where the tongue is sewn into the shoe is so rough and 'hard' , it gives me bruising every time i run on the top of my foot.
I am in the middle of training for the Berlim Marathon and i am very confused as to wether this is just a one off and should just buy another pair or go for a re-fit at a running shop and buy a different brand. Very diappointed. I am so relunctant to change but.......
on 28 August 2014
I have been a runner for over 15 years and have used countless different shoes and brands. I am a neural runner and these shoes are quite simply the best I have ever owned. I disagree with the negative reviews regarding comfort and width of the shoe. On the contrary these shoes are extremely comfortable and with the waverider 17 mizuno seem to have solved the problem of having maximum cushioning, support and responsiveness while minimizing weight by clever design. The perfect shoe.
on 30 August 2014
Feels like they have a bit too much cushion, but nevertheless a good trainers. I set my 10K PB in them straight away: 36 minutes 11 seconds.
on 15 September 2014
shoes are a little large for size across the top of the foot
on 31 October 2014
Great shoe for slow recovery runs, and long Sunday runs.
on 21 July 2014
My first Mizuno's. I shall be back for more
on 20 August 2014
excellent product and good service too