on 19 May 2014
This it a good running. It's for a neutral running foot & some aches I use to get I not longer feel as much.

The only negative thing was that though I am a normal running size 11 this shoe seemed a little bigger than the norm. So maybe a 10 & a half would of been better. The good thing is...they do half sizes so make sure you test it on carpet if you need to change the size instead of going running in the dirt which I did :(
2 people found this helpful
on 7 September 2014
My first "proper" running shoe. Light as a feather but supremely supportive. Read a lot of good things about this particular model, and I'm not disappointed.

Did a new PB on my first run with them. The shoes or the perception of them? I dunno. Either way, a PB is a PB.....
2 people found this helpful
on 30 August 2014
Feels like they have a bit too much cushion, but nevertheless a good trainers. I set my 10K PB in them straight away: 36 minutes 11 seconds.
on 20 August 2014
excellent product and good service too
on 31 October 2014
Great shoe for slow recovery runs, and long Sunday runs.
on 21 July 2014
My first Mizuno's. I shall be back for more
on 15 September 2014
shoes are a little large for size across the top of the foot
on 6 August 2014
I've had three pairs of mizunos wave rider- one 14 and two 15's-loved them. Great neutral runner and slim fitting (I hav long skinny feet!). The fit on d 17's is totally different with a very wide front/toe. I would not have bought these had I known this change. I've worn/ran in them twice n feel I can't return them now.
on 11 July 2014
great shoes, different from my standard nike ones. seem to be longer lasting ,but too early to say
on 18 May 2014
Have mainly been running in New Balance which is equel to 28 cm and was choosing same size with Mizuno but those appears to be one size larger and I have to put and inner sole in the shoes in other to use them..