|Price:||£56.50 - £62.85|
(Based on other customers' purchases)
- Is this feature useful?
- Gender specific - Mizuno understand the variations that exist between male and female running shoes. They have therefore acted upon this and created a gender specific shoe which caters perfectly for the female foot structure.
- AP+ midsole - A midsole polymer that provides fantastic cushioning mile after mile. You will actually see the benefit of AP+ in the increased durability of the midsole, but more importantly, you will feel the benefit every time you take to the road.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- VS-1 - This feature absorbs shock and enhances cushioning properties by resisting compression. This in turn extends the cushioning life of running shoe.
- AIRmesh - Allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows for the foot to stay cool and dry at all times.
- Sensorpoint technology - Mizuno's revolutionary suspension system which uses studs that connect the Wave plate directly to the ground, thereby enhancing stability and traction.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Light and smooth for effortless fast mile. The 13th edition of Mizuno Wave Precision Running Shoe, takes off where the 12th editions' finished. The Mizuno Wave Precision 13 has the most effective and the most durable cushioning ever from Mizuno. A top quality running shoe for serious runners. This shoe is now gender specific to Women. Mizuno constructs the midsole/outsole of each gender differently to improve the ride, performance and comfort. The AP+ midsole has been engineered to provide fantastic cushioning mile after mile. Its revolutionary suspension system uses studs that connect the Wave plate directly to the ground, thereby enhancing stability and traction. Just like Precision 12, this shoe integrates Mizuno's trademark Smoothride. Analysis of forefoot transition shows that for the smoothest, most efficient ride runners require shoes that flex easily at first and then become less flexible for an energy efficient toe off. This shoe now provide greater flexibility and more cushioned than its predecessor. In addition, Mizuno's DynaMotion technology works with the skin and muscles of the foot. Stretching where necessary, supporting where needed, and generally matching the movement of the foot for a really harmonious fit.
Top Customer Reviews
I may get another pair soon
I love em