We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Wave Midsole - Providing an amazing cushioning to weight ratio.
- DynamotionFit - Allows the shoes upper to work with your foot, materials and design means that the shoe can twist, bend and stretch.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Material Composition: Mesh
- Shoe Width: D mens_us
- SmoothRide - Ensuring a more fluid enjoyable run, due to Flex grooves in the heel promoting natural movement from the back of your foot to the front.
- InterCool - A full length ventilation system in the sole, to reduce heat and humidity.
- AP+ - Increases rebound and bouncier feeling, increasing cushion durability while maintaining lightweight performance.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Mizuno Wave Inspire 9 Running Shoe delivers mile after mile of light, cushioned, stable fun. Featuring The Mizuno Wave midsole which has been designed to be unlike other shoe technologies, when your foot touches the ground Wave reduces and redirects impact forces away from the foot. Acting a lot like your car's suspension, it cushion's and keeps your foot centered in the shoe throughout your stride. Working together with Dynamotion Fit, the materials and design of the shoe works with your foot as it twists, bend and stretches allowing the shoe upper to move with you. Flex eyelets help keep your heel secure throughout your stride by allowing the upper to stretch and contract as required. Dynamotion Fit incorporates Flex mesh which helps to eliminate bunching and pulling that can cause blistering. Mizuno are gearing different shoes to fit the unique stride of different runners, through the development of multiple wave shapes. So if its a local jog or running past the 20 mile marker, Wave will always feel amazing underfoot. Also featuring Mizuno Intercool which is a full length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe to remove heat and humidity away from the foot, ensuring you a cool, dry comfortable ride. SmoothRide is another technology Mizuno have managed to cram in to the Wave Inspire 9, designed to give the most fluid, smooth, rocking chair like motion in every step. Flex grooves in the heel promote natural movement from the back of your foot to the front. Flex controllers in the forefoot smoothly continue the roll forward giving your foot a more solid platform at toe-off. The Wave Inspire 9 is constructed with an AIRmesh upper to maintain a high standard of breathability, allowing the foot to stay cool. The X-10 sole provides Mizuno's most durable carbon rubber, allowing for longer wear in high impact areas and enhances traction at heel strike.
Top Customer Reviews
something more large i was expecting
these shoes are very nice for running
i tried them 3 times and i m very happy for my choice