2011 Mizuno ThermaGrip Mens Winter Playing Golf Gloves-PAIR Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- For the colder winter months, these super warm performance golf gloves have been specifically designed so that you do not have to take them off when playing your shot.
- Stretch knit cuffs keep the gloves in place to prevent movement and help keep extra heat in.
- High quality Cabretta leather is utilised in the entire palm, index finger and thumb for a soft feel and extra grip with every shot.
- The flexible, all weather material on the back of the glove is fully breathable and windproof for maximum heat retention.
- Angled Velcro closure complete with attractive Mizuno logo helps you achieve the perfect fit.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Mizuno Thermagrip Winter Gloves - The Perfect Pair Of Gloves For Warm Hands & Fingers During The Winter Months! It's a well known fact that cold hands will ruin your golf game! The Mizuno Thermagrip Winter Golf gloves use Cabretta leather palms and a flexible windproof outer layer to keep the feeling and performance in your fingers when the weather is cold.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although they offer a little protection from the cold, they are nothing like using a pair of ordinary leather street gloves or even two leather golf gloves (a right and a left). In wet weather these get wet through and that whole "these gloves really work when they are wet" justification, is completely contradicted by the fact that the wind chill effect on wet gloves makes you hands colder than if you had no gloves at all!
I really wanted these to work either in the cold or the rain - but they don't. Forget wearing gloves in the wet, buy yourself a petrol hand warmer and a pair of mitts or thermalite gloves to wear between shots.
Most recent customer reviews