I have just started having a go at golf ("playing" is not an accurate term yet!)The left-handed Mizuno golf glove fits really well and certainly helps me get a good grip on the clubs- even if my shots don't always fly true -my fault I think! A good value golf glove that fits really well. The price is good as was the delivery time.
on 28 March 2013
Would be a good wet weather glove. Grip is quite good. Can't complain at the price. Comfy enough to wear
on 18 May 2013
Great glove, great grip. Palm does not wear out unlike the cheap Dunlop etc £3 gloves. I used Footjoy gloves before but these did not last as well as this. Worth every penny.
on 1 July 2013
Glove cloves are good ,wheat bag to short,golf clubs are o/k but the putter sounds like a tin can and needs to be able to pick the balls up.
on 7 April 2014
Mizuno are far and away my favourite golf gloves, the leather is soft and takes the shape of the hand and still provides a superior grip.
on 12 January 2014
Bought as present was well impressed, would reccomendto anyone good wuality leather really good price first time buy internet ok
on 22 November 2013
Good snug fit, suitable for all weathers. Drable material, with little signs of weat to date. Would definitely buy again.
on 29 October 2013
Good value for money all weather golf glove, good fit and seems durable. Will see how it lasts through the winter.
on 19 July 2016
sadly, the glove only lasted two rounds before the palm split! I wonder whether this is a genuine Mizuno item....
on 10 July 2014
Really good feel glove but had it four weeks and it's starting to show signs of wear. I will buy another ASAP.