- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Mixed Emotions: An Oxfordshire Affair: Volume 1 (Emotions Trilogy) Paperback – 16 July 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Publisher : Raven Crest Books (16 July 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 284 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0992938732
- ISBN-13 : 978-0992938734
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.63 x 22.86 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,190,700 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am amazed that this is the first of a trilogy, and will not be buying any more books by this author.
Also, I found the style of writing a bit strange at times, for example, something important happens, but you don't find out what it is for one or two chapters - I found this rather frustrating.
I enjoyed the story but not really enough to buy the next two in the series. But this is just my own personal opinion, and I am sure there will be lots of people who will want to read the trilogy in one bite.
Unfortunately, the second part is £3.99 which I think is too much for an e-book,
so I probably won't find out what happens !!