Mitre Ultimatch Hyperseam Match Football
|Price:||£15.79 - £29.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Mitre's one of the popular hi-vis match ball, re-engineered with Hyperseam technology for optimum in-play consistency, low maintenance and high durability
- 12-panel construction with textured surface for unrivalled aerodynamic control
- Foam-backed for enhanced control and cushioned impact - marked with the International Match Ball stamp of approval
- Distinctive textured surface enhances in-flight accuracy - helping it fly straight into the top corner
- Match ball comes deflated and is available in size 5, 4 and 3; suitable for a grass and AstroTurf surfaces; ensure you purchase your Mitre pump to inflate your ball
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Mitre Ultimatch Hyperseam Match Football.
From the manufacturer
200 Years Of Innovation
For 200 years, Mitre has been innovating at the heart of the game, developing sportswear and equipment that puts the player’s needs first, whatever the level.
Mitre offers an extensive range of footballs to select from, with different balls to suit the way you play.
Football is the game that unites the world - and Mitre is its longest established supporter.
Hyperseam. Consistency. Low maintenance. Durability.
With the accuracy, speed and power of a stitched football, and the control and consistency of a bonded football, Mitre’s innovative Hyperseam technology delivers a ball that plays better, lasts longer, and moves faster.
Hyperseam. The future of football has arrived.
- Sealed seams for reduced water intake
- A high air retention bladder to keep air in for longer
- Stitched and bonded seams for enhanced durability
Features + Benefits
Sealed seams ensure reduced water intake, making the ball extremely consistent in play, helping the player to build familiarity.
A high air retention bladder keeps in the air for longer, meaning you don’t have to inflate the ball as often.
Stitched and bonded seams, combined with a textured surface, increase the durability of the ball, enabling it to last even longer.
FIFA Testing Programme
Tested to the toughest football conditions, balls that pass the FIFA tests can receive one of the following accreditations: IMS, FIFA QUALITY or the highest standard, FIFA QUALITY PRO.
|Astro Division||Calcio Hyperseam||Delta Match Hyperseam||Ultimatch Hyperseam||Manto V12S Hyperseam||Delta Hyperseam|
|Aerodynamic 12 Panel Design||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Aerodynamic Surface Finish||✓||✓|
|Match Standard||International Match Standard||FIFA Quality||FIFA Quality Pro|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first the dimpled feel seems a bit strange and almost cheap, but it actually plays extremely well. Has a soft touch, stay as clean and seems quite durable. One of the three balls ordered had a raised seam but sent it back and refunded no problem.
Will definitely get some more.
Most recent customer reviews