Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 September 2010
Misty the abandoned kitten is a fab book.I chose it to go along with my other 10 Holly Webb books.Iam an absolute fan of Holly webbs writing. Misty the abandoned kitten is a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good book.I'll reccomend this book to everyone.
on 14 June 2010
Read this book to my seven year old daughter - she loved it, as she loves all Holly Webb books! I love reading them and they never fail to make me cry!
on 23 June 2010
All of Holly Webb's books are very much loved by my son, who adores animals. These stories are a little hard on the heart strings but it always ends well, I even enjoy reading them to my son.
on 23 July 2010
I got this book for my daughter to add to her collection of Holly Webb books because she loves them, she really enjoyed this book.
on 25 February 2013
Wonderful.I love it.I loved it when the girl got to keep the kitten. I have 2 cats and they sleep on my bed. I love your books. I can't wait to get a nuther animal book of yours.
on 19 January 2014
I love this book I got so into it I read it in 2 days it took me about 1hour 30minutes each day to read. perfect for girls and boys!!! if I was you you I would get it!!! :)
on 15 July 2016
I love holly webb she shows us that gnu really love a pet and it loves u took are perfect to be family ofbsome sort in this story u are
on 16 December 2014
This book is a brilliant book and has a lovely ending but I'm not going to spoil it for u because I think you'll love it too ! ;-)
on 26 December 2012
It was a very good book and very heart warming I would rate it a 5 stars as the book is excellent and perfect for little kids
on 23 October 2013
This is an amazing book I really enjoyed it and I know that you would to!trust me you'll love it