- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Mission of Discovery: The Beginning of Modern Jewish Evangelism: Journal of M'Cheyne and Bonar's Mission of Inquiry (Beginnings of Modern Jewish Evangelism) Paperback – 1 Jan 2001
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrew Bonar (1810-1892) was a minister of the Free Church of Scotland in Glasgow and was the younger brother of the noted hymn writer Horatius Bonar. He was also the author of a famous biography of Robert Murray McCheyne.
Robert Murray McCheyne (1813 - 1843), has had a tremendous impact not only on the people of his generation but through his writings ever since. He died in his thirtieth year and in the seventh year of ministry while he was the pastor of St Peter's Free Church. His epitaph describes him as a man who 'was honoured by his Lord to draw many wanderers out of darkness into the path of life'.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Religious
- Books > History > World History > Discovery & Exploration
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Evangelism > Missions & Missionary Work
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History