Customer reviews

on 9 June 2013
These shoes are beautiful, with a pretty spotty fabric lining, and little strawberries on the straps are a lovely detail.But the shoes are very narrow, my feet are of average width but these are no good at all.
on 27 August 2013
Love them, I hate narrow feet and they fit lovely. Had so many compliments. They look clumpy and heavy but are light weight and complimenting. Love them love them...so glad I found miss l fire, gonna be getting some more soon
on 3 September 2013
They are everything and more comfy chick gorgeous, their just superdooper!!!! But most of all feminine, with a little quirky, I just love them, I'm going to buy more from these guys, they seriously know what a woman likes.
on 2 October 2013
I'm a massive fan of Miss L Fire, and this one is, Sundae Wedges are soooooo comfortable and cute... I got it in a size up, which is fine, but I could have bought my regular size 4... I am in love with it....
on 11 December 2013
I love Miss L Fire and i love my strawberry sandals! Great quality and looking so good on! Dream come true to every pin up girl!