Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 11 September 2013
Absolutely beautiful shoes! Extremely high quality shoes, I thought that they were made from canvas by the pictures but they are actually super soft suede! Just stunning! Outstanding packaging too.
on 31 January 2014
I loved the look of these shoes, they are so beautiful. Unfortunately I have wide toes and narrow ankles so shoes never fit. I got the size 5 and unfortunately they were a little tight for me. Gutted as I love them so going to try the size 6 and see if that's a bit better.
on 30 September 2013
I like a 4 and a half but half sizes are difficult to buy. Reviews were helpful in making the decision to buy a four.
Perfect fit and I have quite wide feet. They are comfortable and I am looking forward to wearing them with my spotty dress.
Very happy
on 27 October 2013
I got the red one, they are true to size, the heel is just great - there is about 2 cm platform, very comfortable from the start. The red is a deep shade, shoes are made from soft leather inside and outside. Must have shoes, love this retro look.