Customer reviews

Enjoyable read for the most part, it's quick and sexy with some good hot ménage scenes (no m/m contact), and I liked both heroes very much. I always love an Aussie hero. And who doesn't love manly Aussie cowboys in particular? The accent, the cowboy attitude, the rugged demeanor, it was all sexy, and I only wish there had been more time with these guys, seeing them romance the heroine. I enjoyed the whole adventure/life swap thing, and I enjoyed the Yank out of her place and falling for these two hotties in the Outback. I just wish there had been more time together, and I was disappointed in the ending. Just felt a little rushed, it kind of tapered off and left me wanting more, and was pretty low on the romance, in my opinion.

I wanted more romance at the ending, more spoken feelings, more about intentions. So for those reasons, I was really let down to have no epilogue. For all the couples in the series, I think this threesome needed an epilogue most of all. They have the most to work out, how to make sure a three-sided relationship will go the distance, and I wanted to see them in the future somehow, maybe like six months or a year later. Just would have been nice to see that. Also, an epilogue here could have caught up the other series couples as well. Overall, an enjoyable read with some good things going for it, has a lot of sexiness to it that I did eat up, but I just would have liked to be able to breathe a sigh of romance at the end of it all.