- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Revel Barker (16 Oct. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0956368603
- ISBN-13: 978-0956368607
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 747,278 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Mish-MASH Dictionary of Marmite Paperback – 16 Oct 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Maggie Hall indulges her obsession with distant lands and far-flung adventures as often as she can. She has played with baby tigers in Thailand, learned to make homemade pasta in Italy, and taken thousands of miles of trains through the vibrant countryside of India. In her past life, she was a bookstore events coordinator and marketing manager, and when she's not on the other side of the world, she lives with her husband and their cats in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where she watches USC football, dabbles in graphic design, and blogs about young adult literature for YA Misfits.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I saw this book on the shelf of a lovely little cafe on Grape Lane ( in Whitby ) and as I have 2 very close friends of my daughter, & thay love Marmite, I just had to buy this for... Read morePublished on 18 Nov. 2014 by macow1944
Its a bit more like a text book, not really funny and not nearly enough illustrations, I bought it to give to my 10 year old daughter who is mad about marmite but decided against... Read morePublished on 9 Jan. 2014 by Ravin Rover