HD CAR DVR Rear View Mirror G SENSOR 32GB SD card accident camera video recorder HDVR-150
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ABEO HDVR-150, Only KiWAV sold is authentic and with warranty coverage. There is only one packaging only , as shown in the pictures. Other seller such as Suncool and many others are selling NONE ABEO products, please be careful. Contact us or contact ABEO to find out more if necessary.
- Stealth design: clip HDVR onto your original rear mirror (w/ cable neatly tucked, you would not know it's there)/ Super easy installation: no windshield mount required.
- High resolution: up to 1920x1080(FHD 1080P)/ Built-in hidden screen to the mirror : 2.4" TFT LCD monitor on or off (Instant playback, instant real time viewing)/ Built-in wide angle lens: Diagonal view angle is 120 degrees. Automatic on/off: when engine starts/turns off (depends on power of cigarette plug)/ Loop recording: worry free for storage space, auto replace the oldest file.
- Automatic on/off: when engine starts/turns off (depends on power of cigarette plug)/ Loop recording: worry free for storage space, auto replace the oldest file. / Lens adjustable 360 degree, fits left or right hand drive/ Support digital camera function
- 3-Axis G Sensor: block important files from being loop recorded/ Storage: Support SD/SDHC up to 32GB/ Parking mode: monitor any vibration/impacts when power is switched off, HDVR-150G2 will automatically record incident footage for up to 60 secs.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Wide angle rearview mirror
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Visible area: 300mm
- Storage temperature :-30°C~+80°C
- Operating temperature :-10°C~+60°C
- Dimension: 315mm * 85mm * 21mm (exclude clamp)
- Language: English / Tradition Chinese/ Simplified Chinese
- Image sensor: Mega pixels 1/4"CMOS Sensor )
- View angle:120°
- Power consumption :0.2A
- LCD monitor :2.4"(480*234)
- File format: AVI
- Video resolution:1280*720(30 fps)
- Storage media: Up to 32GB
- File format: JPEG
- Pixels:1.0 Mega pixels
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Mirror is significantly bigger than stock car mirrors and it takes some time getting used to.
Installed it on my two cars:
- toyota aygo
- nissan note
no problem with installation, routing cables or running of the device.
720p is pretty good, although reading of registration plates is not possible unless it's no more than 2-3 meters away
1080p looks like some gimmick - does not seem to increase video quality and drops a frame rate to 15fps.
Pretty good but not great. One thing to look for however: make sure there is no air vent blowing air directly at the unit (this is the case in toyota aygo). When this happens a lot of wind noise is recorded, and unit thinks it's loud inside car - this triggers it to lower microphone gain. In effect you got recording with almost no sound. One thing that looks like a software problem: after switching fans off - recording will still be almost silent. It looks like that unit lowers gain of microphone when it gets noisy but does not increase the gain when it gets quiet.
I recommend to disable it. If you get over a pothole it can think this was an incident and mark whole file on SD card as protected. After few weeks whole card can be full due to this. When disabled you still have 2 hours before any data will be overwritten so its almost impossible to lost it in case of real accident.
This unit has no GPS and this is a GOOD thing.
Lack of GPS has no disadvantage to insurance companies as video is all that they need.Read more ›
The picture quality is excellent, slightly let down by the sound which is just ok.
It looks just like a normal rear view mirror so it is ok to leave in the car and thieves will not notice (unless they look closely). The 32 gb card will record about 3 hours worth of footage before writing over the beginning. Not a problem, if you have an incident you will upload it to your computer anyway.
Starts when you turn the ingnition so It is trully fit and forget.
I recommend this dash cam.
Update May 2015...
Had problems with my TomTom satnav losing signal sometimes in rainy weather under heavy cloudbase, and blamed it on the satnav, but reading a comment on another review by mraytch having a similar problem with his satnav led me to investigate this further. It turns out that there is HF digital interference which is enough to corrupt the already weakened satellite signal under certain conditions coming from the electronics of the camera.
Checked my camera for spurious HF radiation and found that there is quite a lot coming from the camera and the centre part of the mirror where the push buttons are.Read more ›
I returned mine to SUNCOOL last month (paid over £20.00 in p &p ) and am still waiting for a refund!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It has been mucking about giving me a split screen.Have pressed the reset.waiting to see if its ok now.Or do i return it?Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great picture quality, easy to set and operate. It is a little wide though and you struggle to lower the sun vizor on the passenger side. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Derek Bridges
Fitted to my rear view mirror within minutes. Playback was fine on the computer. Seemed strange at first but have now become used to it. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Klotus
I'm not giving it the full five stars as the 32Gb card failed after a year but no problem, I bought a replacement for a few quid: I also carry another spare card just in case. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Barry Cole
Wobbles ( tried it in three cars), did it in all of them. It also interferes with the radio, again in three different cars.Published on 16 July 2014 by MARK A IVI
Got it set up and working, and no problems until I turned the car radio on, interference so bad radio couldn't tune in to a station. If you use your car radio, best try elsewhere.Published on 7 Jun. 2014 by P G