on 17 December 2017
I LOVE this woman! This book is to the point and quite Impactful. I love that the chapters are bite sized so I can read it on the go. Furthermore, the chapters have labels so you pick the problem you currently have and it gives you tools to deal. It has really helped me change my perspective as I go through this journey called life.

I am reading from Kenya.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 December 2015
I never thought I would become so enthusiastic about G.B.'s work. I started by reading "Add more -ing to your life" , which struck me as weirdly written, contrived and full of shocking statements like "St. Gabriel is my buddy" and so on (not citing literally here). However, the underlying message still resonated in my mind through all the junky jargon and I tried some of her recommendations. They work like magic! A mixture of compassionate and loving thoughts, relaxation and physical activities to stretch you boundaries and fill your body will endorphins, G.B.'s programme works fast, is easy to follow and will leave you asking for more. I am skeptical by nature but G.B.'s approach has brought about phenomenal changes to my life so far. "Miracles Now" is better edited and lovely written, divided into short chapters which address many of our common modern ailments: fear, stress, grudges, ranting... I strongly recommend this book. Keep it by your side and read a few chapters every night, and you'll see!
on 19 April 2014
This book is amazing! Gabrielle Bernstein has been able to put together 108 tools for making our lives better. You don't need to read it all at once, you can even read one tool each day. It's very practical and the exercises and meditations are very simple yet powerful. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking into living a better and more meaningful life.
on 17 September 2014
A must have book to incorporate into your wellness practice. This is perfect for anyone who feels like they don't have time to meditate or look after themselves. I recommend sitting with the book and posing yourself the question "What do I need right now" and opening it up - it works like a modern day oracle tool box.
on 12 December 2014
You cannot help but feel uplifted and more positive about the world whenever you read one of the 108 miracles in this book. It has short snappy exercises to invite you to practically explore the concepts and lead a happier, calmer and more rewarding life.
on 24 April 2014
Although I love Gabrielle Bernstein, (in my opinion) this book is deffo not the best book that she's written, to me it just felt like I was reading the same old thing like other self-help books with the added kundalini practices that you can learn in any kundalini class if your into that sort of stuff, though on the other hand this book could be a blessing to others. Please check out her other books (spirit junkie, May cause miracles and add more ~ing into your life) if you haven't, that is more Gabrielle Bernstein style than this book, I just didn't feel as connected to her teachings in this book than the others, it just felt kinda mainstream. But please don't disregard this book because of my rating, try it out for yourself! :) x
on 17 June 2014
This book is to everyone, who wants to reduce anxiety and stress in an instant and get out of their own way to experience miraculous life. These are great tools which you can use every day, it contains afirmations, tips and kundalini yoga.
on 13 May 2014
Fantastic book, great short exercises to change your life. Can keep in your handbag for everyday use. Very modern, up to date, easy to read. Another Hay House classic.
I had high hopes for this title, yet I have to say that it was heavily disappointing as it just didn't fit my natural spirituality. It involved a lot of Kundalini Yoga, which I think is rather like force-feeding Gabrielle's fans with perhaps something they might not want to participate in. I found it rather intimidating because not being someone interested in Kundalini Yoga, it left little to be desired and in fact not all the book was then usable for me and my practice. Rather disappointing. Not her best work at all.
on 12 May 2014
I love Gabrielle Bernstein's new book, it is a breath of fresh air! The exercises are so easy to fit in to everyday life. She is so down to earth in her approach and explains things in a way that are suitable for both beginners and people experienced in spiritual matters without patronising anyone.