on 3 November 2017
very good book
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 July 2016
Absolutely works...I stick to Jim humble recommendations in order for it to be so!!
I was a nurse for for 24 yrs and can safely say that this is better than any antibiotic and as for inflammation and dental abscess I had...root canal filling broke off...I had an abscess bigger than a golf ball!!!....within 4 hours it was down to half it's size....within a day my face swelling was it's normal size again!
I also used few drops topically into the dental cavity over the course of first day to ensure direct contact with abscess.
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 June 2013
Watch out there's something fishy going on here. There are 10 very negative reviews on here. One of them, the person didn't even take it orally as usually directed. They did not suffer or report any adverse affects either.

Another one, there was no reference to the reviewer having had any personal experience with it at all.

The other 8 negative review- ALL between the 23 October and the 27 October 2010. Strange if you ask me. They all slate it in exactly the same style and tone, on the same grounds.

They do not mention having used it at all, and all suggest looking it up on google, (where there will obviously be loads of information sying how bad and dangerous it is, or otherwise they would not suggest this.)

This is very strange to me.

I don't know anything about MMS, there are 2 camps. One for it, and one against it. Who is lying?

After seeing these reviews here, that is almost proof to me that the negative reviews here are the liers and part of a conspiracy camp trying to debunk MMS, which will surely be Big Pharma trying to stop people believing in MMS so that they stay sick and continue to take prescription drugs for the rest of their life.

This just seals it for me. Their plan has backfired. Look at the dates and style of the reviews for yourself. There is no way that is a coincidence, it is a deliberate and dishonest ploy and proof of a web wide political campaign by the drug companies to monitor the entire web and print dishonest lies about MMS to scare people away from it.

As I said, I know nothing about it, I just want to know- Is MMS itself a scam? Or is the anti-MMS camp the ones who are lying?

Seeing these reviews has confirmed it for me. Thank you Big Pharma, I now know who to believe.

Alexis.
1313 Comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 December 2010
Last year, I read all about MMS with mounting excitement and immediately ordered the liquid, carefully studying the less than clear instructions on how to mix and use it. The "pain is gain" cliche is absolutely wrong and nausea is NOT something to go for, whatever anyone tries to tell you.

So, instead, I put 100 drops twice a day on my skin for a week (and this was before Humble added suggestions for this on his website). The skin is an amazing organ that sucks in whatever is put on it (so please be careful with soaps, shampoos, conditioners, all commercial skin care and makeup, little of which is healthy). At the time I had a painful abscess in one tooth and was suffering a light (but recurring) chest infection. No nausea, even at 100 drops a day, but nothing else either. At the end of the week I still had toothache and chest problems.

A friend independently discovered and tried it the very same month but also was not impressed. Thereafter several other friends heard about it from us and tried it but were disappointed. All of them did it the stipulated way, swallowing the stuff.

My view: Shouldn't we all be looking at completely safe, proven, yet equally cheap products - have a look at excellent books by Dr Mark Sircus too: [later note: "Treatment Essentials" by Sircus pulls everything together in one book]. Further, I suggest "Oil Pulling" by Fife - the cheapest way to improve health, using just 1 tablespoon daily of any good quality oil.
on 7 August 2013
I have used MMS on two occasions ... and both times it worked! details as follows ...

The first time I had been suffering the recurring after effects of having had Dengue some 6 months earlier. It comes back every few months and I had not been able to get rid of it. MMS was recommended, I took some ... and the symptoms went away almost immediately and have never returned since!!

To me this was absolutely remarkable! I had read several Reports stating that sodium chlorite does not work ... it makes me wonder who would say such a thing that clearly is not true.

The second occasion was I had unknowingly been suffering from a failed root canal. I was feeling increasingly sick, rundown and dreadful. One afternoon I remembered MMS (which I still had with me). I took some ... within 30 minutes I felt well again. This is the honest truth. I will add some details ; about 30 minutes after recovery I expelled some foul gas and later that afternoon required a trip the toilet. It was clear that MMS had destroyed pathogens in my stomach, gut, blood ... I don't know ... all I can tell you is that it worked and my vitality returned.

Anyone who wishes to contact me is welcome to do so.

I should add the protocol I was taught in Australia is different from the one contained in the book. I take a teaspoonful (which apparently is equal to about 50 drops of MMS) mixed with a teaspoon of ascorbic acid powder, water and the juice of an orange. This is not as in Jim humble's book yet I repeat: it worked for me and I suffered NO ill effects, stomach ache or any discomfort ... just complete recovery. I still occasionally take MMS preparing it as per above. NEVER a problem. And that is usually on an empty stomach, too.

MMS is made from two ingredients ... water and sodium chloride (household salt) I understand it is through electrolysis that the sodium chloride takes on extra oxygen molecules and turns into sodium chlorite.

Salt and water ... does that sound dangerous to anybody?

Electrolysed salt and water ... it is as cheap as chips. It works!!

Yes, no wonder the pharmaceutical companies are very concerned.

I feel compelled to write this as the other reviewer (aware or not) is NOT telling the truth.
11 Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 February 2016
It works!
on 2 May 2017
a must read for your own peace of mind
on 3 May 2017
Everyone should read this book
on 20 February 2012
The inventor of MMS of "miracle mineral supplement" claims that it cures virtually every illness known to man up to and including fatal diseases such as AIDs, malaria and cancer. The book is replete with dubious facts and anecdotes to support these assertions yet what it singularly lacks in any hard evidence to support those claims. For example Jim Humble claims to have treated "thousands" of people in Africa, so where are the results of this treatment? You'd think if thousands of people suddenly got better from AIDs that some notice would be taken. Even the most run down clinic has a medical staff who would see the benefit of publishing results to a wider audience. Whenever anyone claims to have discovered a panacea and only provides anecdotes then loud alarm bells should ring.

Then we discover what MMS actually is and perhaps the reason for the lack of evidence becomes more clear. MMS is prepared from a solution of sodium chlorite which the user must mix with citric acid. A chemical reaction turns the sodium chlorite into chlorine dioxide, common salt and water. What is chlorine dioxide? An industrial bleach! Humble is advocating people drink bleach at concentrations that would be used to sterilise floors and bleach paper. Imbibing this dangerous concoction may lead to stomach cramps, nausea, diarrhoea and dehydration. It has even been implicated in a number of deaths through improper mixing or other errors. It doesn't even kill bacteria or viruses in the body because it is not absorbed into the bloodstream.

What is worrying is that anyone would willingly chug bleach but clearly some do. MMS has something of a cult following in America because it appeals to the conspiracy minded who believe the FDA and "big pharma" are in cahoots to suppress natural cures. So by employing some faulty reasoning that the FDA "suppresses" natural cures and MMS claims to be a natural cure that it must work somehow, right? I wonder if these people drink bezene and gargle mercury using such broken reasoning too. What makes it all the more bizarre is supporters report the stomach pains and nausea but attribute it to MMS "working" rather than bleach attacking their stomach!

If MMS actually worked and even if the FDA were in cahoots with "big pharma", the scientific establishment would still be deluged in papers from every provincial clinic and hospital in Africa reporting the successes of this treatment against AIDs, malaria and everything else. They would be impossible to ignore and the media would pick up on them too. Yet all we get are anecdotes from boosters and nothing else.

In summary MMS as prepared is bleach. It's dangerous, it doesn't help you in any way. If you drink it you should stop.
55 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 February 2017
very interesting read, would highly recommend anyone with health issues research this subject and author further.