Amazing film my family love it a great addition to our Christmas collection. To see it in blu ray is excellent very happy.
on 28 March 2017
A heart warming story, which I shall always watch at Christmas. During these cynical times it reminds me of the simple meaning of Christmas.
on 3 August 2009
I wanted miracle on 34th Street, but the double DVD saves spare in my DVD collection bookcase. Miracle on 34th St, is a great Xmas movie and really gets you in the mood in the run up to Christmas. As is a nice antidote to the mayhem of Xmas shopping. where as Jingle all the way captures some of that mayhem and how us parents sometimes get caught up in trying to get things for the kids. But watch Miracle on 34th St and remember Xmas from a childs point of view. Which is a much happier experience than the jaundice view we develop as audits.
on 3 November 2017
One of the most enduring of Christmas films. Golden age of Hollywood.
on 19 December 2015
Miracle is a U but Jingle is a PG with s** references according to the certificate statements on the back cover. There are two separate DVDs. One on each side.
on 2 May 2017
This is the original and the best version of this film.
on 25 August 2017
The classic version. Watch it every Christmas and get the season off to a flying start!
on 15 August 2013
I had somehow lived more than 30 years and never seen this film.
It's delightful, and arrived very promptly.
Warning: Contains that sort of childhood Christmas magic most of us thought we'd never see again - May melt the hearts of any grinches out there.
Will from now on be an annual tradition for us to watch this after making mince pies in the days before Christmas.
A must-own.
on 12 August 2017
Very pleased. AAA+++.
on 4 June 2017
Great film, should be in everyone's collection.