on 12 March 2016
Bit disappointed with the weight of the earrings, as they are very light. I got them in the sale, but if I had paid full price I think I would have returned them. Having said that they look nice and the fastener is quite secure. Delivery was fast and they were well packaged.
on 22 January 2015
I wanted a pair of plain gold earrings and looked at quite a few on Amazon I have never heard of Miore and did not know what to expect because sometimes with Jewellery items size and quality can be a disappointment.I love them they are just what I wanted the quality is first class and came in a beautiful presentation box with a quality guarantee card.I will definitely look at this brand again should I ever need any more jewellery.The delivery service was first class as the weather that day was awful and I thought that I would not get them until the following day but they did arrive much to my delight so well done Amazon Prime!Very pleased with product and delivery service.
on 2 January 2014
Excellent Gift for someone, quality looking and very well made. Quickly dispatched and well worth the money, I would recommend these to anyone.
on 27 December 2013
These earrings were much smaller than expected - very expensive even in the sale. Only kept because they were a Christmas gift
on 3 October 2013
I am really pleased with my purchase have bought several pairs of earrings and loved them all.
I am wearing them now.
on 27 October 2015
Bought them as a birthday present for my daughter so i hope she likes them. They look very nice to me.
on 28 January 2015