on 19 July 2015
I really love this necklace- I have had it for 6 months now and wear it virtually every day. It is a delicate, fairly small piece, but I am really not a fan of overstated jewellery, so this really suits me. Is more day to day wear and classic than a 'blingy' piece to wear out at night to add sparkle to an outfit, which is worth bearing in mind if you are looking for something that would be more of a showpiece. The twisted style is elegant and the white gold looks as good as the day I took it out of the box, which is fantastic when worn so much. The stone is a lovely delicate light blue and complements any outfit really, as is not too bright.

A nice piece as a special gift or for something you can wear on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this brand based on this, as is very wearable and well lasting.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2016
Really nice and good value for the money. My gf loved it
on 18 February 2016
Lovely necklace, packaged well, incredible reduction in price at the time, and looks very pretty on. Took nearly a month to arrive though, then when it did, there was a knot in the chain, which took forever to undo. This was disappointing, especially given the length of time we waited for it!
on 19 April 2016
Good look nice
on 21 February 2016
Lovely
on 11 May 2016
This was a present and was very well received
on 3 January 2016
Beautiful and stunning looking on
on 19 December 2013
To be honest it would be nice if it was a lot bigger also it looked liked it had been used the box inside looked dirty, it is nice but I was a little disappointed when I got it
on 28 December 2015
chain to small
on 17 November 2014
Love the pendant but the chain is very delicate