on 27 July 2012
I purchased this necklace as a substitute gift for my wife on our wedding anniversary, due to a gift not arriving in time with it being out of stock. I had read the reviews on the necklace and although there was only 3 I found them to be positive and favourable, I was only concerned with the size of the necklace and the chain thickness for strength.

The necklace arrived and I was impressed as the size was adequate and the shape looks delicate and modern it looks very elegant and if it had been any larger it may have looked a bit bling, at the same time the chain is very thin, but if that had been any thicker it would have taken away from the pendant, also my concern over the strength of the chain I dismissed as with it being white gold it is much stronger than yellow gold.

My wife loved the necklace and it really suits her in fact I have added the matching ear rings to my wish list as one of her Christmas presents, also when the original gift that I ordered arrives it will be a good match as it is also a sapphire and diamond ring set in white gold, I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this as a very pleasing gift for anyone looking for an elegant necklace.
on 12 June 2016
This was part of my Wife's 45th wedding anniversary present opened this morning.....I looked at it briefly when it arrived thought it a bit on the flimsy chain and small size ....when my wife opened it and took it out of the box the chain was in a massive knot I spent the last hour undoing it and its only the fact I am both a modelmaker by trade and keen fisherman that I have been able to undo it without having to send it back ...............
The chain is microscopic and how long it lasts remains to be seen.....this is the first jewellery purchase from amazon and will probably be the last I think I prefer to see what I am getting first
on 6 December 2013
This item was bought for an adult lady as a gift and it is a beautiful necklace. It is very fine and delicate, particularly the chain which came knotted and loose from it fixing in the box. I would have had rather a stronger chain, albeit, less weight or links. I prettier gift box would have been worth a bit more money. The pendant is beautiful and we hope that the recipient likes it!
on 29 July 2016
My partner loves it. She doesn't like anything too big or flashy. The sizing chart is perfect and i'm not sure what size people were expecting for the price.

The chain does look a bit flimsy, but she's happy with it apart from the clasp can be a bit tricky.
on 10 December 2012
Necklace looks very nice but the chain is far too thin. Couldn't imagine it lasting very long. Also the clasp is very difficult to open for my wife, maybe someone with more nimble fingers would be okay. Returned for refund.
on 22 June 2015
Brilliant. Bought this for my wife as a present for our 45th Wedding Anniversary (Sapphire Anniversary). She will be so pleased. Super fast delivery. Ordered one day, delivered next. Excellent value for money paid.
on 7 September 2015
far smaller than I anticipated, does not look good value, sent it back
on 1 December 2014
I ordered the above item, and was surprised at the short time it took to arrive.
It came in a small box, and was presented on a foam base.
The chain looks a little thinner than I thought it would ,but the jewel looks clean and a nice cut.
Overall, for the price, a nice item.
on 3 January 2014
To be honest I expected it to be a bit bigger but my girlfriend seemed to love it. In fact she liked it so much I got her a matching set of ear rings for her birthday so in that respect it would seem to be a success. The chain is very fine which adds to the elegance of the jewel but I'm a bit worried that it might break. Hopefully it won't happen.

Four stars because of all of that.
on 23 October 2013
it is okay the not super , it a bit on the small size
would have be better a bit bigger