on 14 June 2015
Bought as part of an Amazon lightening deal so got a good price on them.

These arrive in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity and look really special - the time has been spent making sure that there is a wow factor before you even see the earrings.

They're quite small and delicate, with the sapphire being a deep, clear blue despite the small size.

They look lovely on and a great present. Good value for money and highly recommended.
on 9 January 2016
Arrived same day as order. Incredibly small, illustration looks much larger. Unsatisfactory butterfly clip and very sharp ear prong. It's attractive if you have good eyesight to see something so small. I returned the product, some may yet like it.
on 17 April 2017
Girlfriend loves it too bits. Very surprised it was really well packaged
on 17 December 2014
Matched my necklace in colour,I did think that the Item would have been a little bigger, they sit on my earlobes ,I thought that they might dangle a little bit more,but overall pleased with earings.
on 2 March 2013
Simply stunning sparkles and I love them, I have had lots of comments on them,many thanks again for your excellent customer service I will get my future purchases from you in the future x
on 4 March 2013
Love these earrings. Was a present from my husband. Smaller than they appear on the picture but are lovely and delicate and the perfect shape for the sapphires
on 20 April 2015
Wonderful present absolutely beautiful and good value
on 30 December 2010
My wife likes these, but they seem quite small to me. The saphire is a bright blue, not like the deep, dark blue of her other jewellery, and the diamonds are tiny and in a cluster. However, she is happy with them and that's all that counts.
on 1 March 2013
The price tells you what they are and as such, I was impressed with the quality and finish. The colour, cut and mounting are very impressive and I am confident, my wife will adoure them. I recommend them as good as the real thing.
on 6 January 2013
How does one review earrings ?
Well, herself liked them, the one I'm married to, not a g/f!
So if the user is happy, I am,as well.