Customer reviews

on 10 December 2012
I ordered these for my wife for Christmas as a surprise present, as I have previously bought her the matching pendant for our anniversary earlier on the year. I had originally ordered a Sapphire ring for the anniversary gift but it was not going to arrive in time and I bought the pendant for her as a substitute gift.

My wife was very pleased with the pendant and was even more pleased when the ring arrived, I then found these matching earring's and both my daughter and myself thought that they would be a nice addition to the ring and the pendant necklace, as my wife could wear them as a matching set.

The earring's are small but delicate and certainly elegant with the very small top diamond setting the studs off and it really sparkles in the light, these stud earring's will make a very good match for the previous purchases, in fact I have checked the colour match of the pendant necklace and it is an exact match. The ring that I originally purchased is a slightly darker Sapphire, but to be fair the ring was from a different manufacturer both the stud earring's and the pendant necklace are manufactured by Miore.

I am very pleased with the stud earring's as they are what I was expecting and I hope my wife is pleased with them, I would certainly recommend these to anyone looking for an elegant set of stud earring's for someone special.
on 4 January 2015
Excellent service - earrings beautiful, better than expected.
on 30 December 2013
Pretty, elegant, small stud earings, bought for Christmas for my wife, who is very pleased with them. Therefore I am!
on 6 October 2016
I like them, The wife loves them both happy
on 23 September 2014
They aren't finished in a fine way, so they look very cheap. The stones are quite small and not great, but that is of course to expect, and I wasn't bothered about that.
on 17 March 2015
Lovely
on 2 October 2015
The girlfriend was very happy with these - got her the matching necklace too!
on 23 September 2014
They where a gift and she loves them.
on 8 July 2014
Should have realised when I saw the price these were extremely small.
Yes product was as advertised but am nevertheless disappointed.
on 5 August 2016
brilliant 50th anniversary present.