Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Miore Pearl Earrings, 9ct White Gold, Pearl Hoops, MG9008E

on 20 July 2017
They are pretty and fit well but I had them valued recently by my aunt who owns a jewelry shop in Santorini and she was horrified at the price I paid for them. For a 9ct white gold set of earring the cost is extorbitant! I should request a part refund. It is a rip off.
on 23 April 2015
I've been eyeing this pair for a while now and finally bit the bullet and bought them. Shipping to the USA was 5 days faster than estimated which was awesome. The earrings are dainty and smaller than what is shown in the picture but I still love them. And, this particular style is really hard to come by. What I didn't like was how the diamonds are lined up right behind the pearls so it's a bit hard to see them which defeats the point of having even paid extra for them. If I had known this, I would have just got the plain gold pearl hoops. I also had to use my fingers to push the post down so that when it clicks close, it holds a bit tighter. Either way, it's still a very pretty pair of earrings! I'll be ordering other pieces from Miore now.
on 14 March 2014
this is the 3rd set of peal/diamond earrings I have. They are very small and more suited really I suppose for a child (if a child would wear these)? but I like them and use them for every day wear in the office.
on 20 February 2012
The earrings arrived on time, but they are just a bit smaller than advertised, please consider this when buying. Otherwise lovely and gentle.
on 21 February 2013
Just what I wanted. These earrings look and feel special. I like the style and the pearls are a lovely size -not too big, but big enough.