Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 24 April 2013
I don't usually buy jewellery from Amazon as like to be able to see it up close and touch it before I buy, but I thought I'd take a punt with this one as really liked the look of it and thought it would make a great mothers day / birthday present for my wife. Luckily, I wasn't disappointed. My wife absolutely loves it and it looks great on her too.
The size of the chain, Pearl and Sapphires are spot on and even though it's a really dainty piece it really stands out. It makes a great day to day piece as well as one for special occasions.
on 30 November 2013
I bought this necklace as a birthday present for my wife. It arrived on the due date. When I open the packet I was surprised to see how small the pearl was, and how fine the chain is. Looking at the photo on the screen I got the impression that the pearl would have been bigger.When I presented it to my wife she said loves it. I intend to buy the matching earings as her Christmas present
on 19 May 2013
It is absolutely beautiful. I shall wear it with pleasure.
I have purchased two, one for me and one for a special person.
on 25 January 2014
While it's a lovely necklace the pearl is a lot smaller than expected with the blue sapphires barely visible. Chain is very fine so will need to be very careful to ensure it doesn't break.
on 20 May 2013
The product was in keeping with my order, delivered promptly, and most important of all, the gift pleased the recipient on her birthday.
on 9 February 2016
We sent it back. The clasp on the chain is tiny. It is near impossible to open it. The chain is far too small for a pendant and it is so fine that it broke easily. I sent it back and I will never buy this kind of thing online again. We are going to a High Street Jewellers where we can try things on and get service at the counter.
Gerry Mc Menemy
on 2 November 2014
It is small but so very nice. Bought as a gift for a friend and not sure yet if she likes it or not but she already wears similar fine chains with small pendants and they suit her beautifully.......so i imagine this will bring a smile to her face. (will update review later if possible)
on 9 July 2014
Beautiful, understated & elegant. Bought for my sister-in-law's 50th birthday and wanted to keep it myself! She also loved it. Can be worn day professional work wear or dressy evening occasion
on 8 January 2014
bought this as a Christmas present for my wife .she loves it
its small and looks good ( like my wife )
on 31 December 2015