on 18 March 2013
I wanted to replace a necklace of mine that had been stolen. I expected this necklace to be of less quality than the one I had but the item was even less than my expectation. It was very pretty but so delicate and fragile that I wouldn't expect it to last. Not even worth the reduced price and certainly never worth the original price if £300. The item was returned.
on 10 December 2014
Well bought this for my wife on black Friday as I thought it was a good price !!!!!!!!!! Coned I think is the word, site said rrp was £310.00 selling for £110.60.
I can find no one selling for £310.00 in fact all selling for same if not less.
However it is a nice piece of jewlery
on 5 July 2013
I bought it for my grandaughter's "21" birthday and she absolutely loves it the only problem being she thinks its so lovely she is frightened of loosing it!