on 26 February 2017
Nice earrings and good quality. I bought the matching chain previously so I wanted to get these for the full set; looks lovely on. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the emeralds on the earrings are a bit darker than the necklace, apart from that, all good :)
on 29 April 2017
Beautiful, small and discrete, great quality they have no imperfections and look amazing
on 27 March 2014
These are pretty and elegant earrings which I bought as a gift. They are true to the photo, and have caused no skin irritation, which to me suggests the metal used is what they say it is.
on 18 November 2016
Lovely small earings look expensive and well worth the money also came nicely boxed, would recommend to friends and family.
on 4 January 2017
Delivery speed was very quick however on opening chain came knotted and clasp was broken. Cost me £13.00 to fix at a private jewelers as cannot be bothered with the faff of sending the item back.
on 28 August 2012
Was pleasantly surprised with the earrings that arrived gift wrapped with an authenticity card. The earrings are bigger than I expected, beautiful emerald colour and will go perfectly with existing emerald jewellery.
on 29 May 2014
THE EARRINGS LOOKED BEAUTIFUL, WHEN I OPENED THEM I COULDN'T OF BEEN HAPPIER. I PURCHASED THEM FOR A GIFT, THE PRESENTATION BOX AND PACKAGING, DELIVERY EVERYTHING BRILLIANT. WILL DEFINATLEY USE AGAIN. I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED TO FRIENDS...AND WORK PALS
on 18 June 2015
Lovely quality - bought to match necklace
on 27 June 2015
My mother loves them, wears them all the time.
on 17 May 2013
Brought these for my new wife for her Birthday as it is her birth stone. They arrived quicker then expected and where far better then the picture. I am very pleased with them and the service.