Size: 6 mm|Style Name: 18 ct|Colour Name: White|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 November 2012
I bought two of these on the strength of the other reviews but was forced to return them as they were too small. I opened one box but could not even lift it out of the box for fear that it would fall off and get lost, it was that small. I think it is important to know what size the described earrings are as the pictures are deceptive. One of the reviews said it was good size so I went with that, but good size is subjective. So be sure of the sizing before buying otherwise they are lovely earrings.
on 29 December 2010
These are good quality, solid gold earrings. Nice weight to them. The Backs fit well so there is little chance of them coming off during wear and the posts are a good length for adults. The product specification states that they are 0.5 cm wide and 0.5cm in height.
77 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2014
The reviews saying that these are to small are misleading. They are what they are, 5mm diameter studs not Christmas tree sized baubles! I almost didnt buy these on the strength of those comments thinking that they would be microscopic. However, what you do get is a nice discreet pair of 18k gold studs which are just the right size. Im sure my wife will love these when she gets them at Xmas.
on 27 April 2012
Loved them! Perfect size I have not taken them off since I bought them. Real gold and great value I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 1 February 2013
I purchased these earrings for my mother as a Christmas present and she was very grateful. She adores them and has barely taken them off since. Best of all, they are genuine Gold, she would know as she is allergic to most things but these earrings are great for her. Thank you
on 30 May 2012
The earrings arrived quickly and were as described, good quality at a very good price. Very satisfied with purchase would recommend.
on 20 November 2012
At first I thought they were little on the small side, but their shininess and brightness makes a great impact
on 5 November 2012
these studs are really nice, they came when they said they would in a nice box.
I would recommend them to any one.10 /10
on 26 August 2014
This was a very good buy. I have not been able to wear earrings since I developed an allergy some 15 years ago and all my 9 carat earrings had to go. The clip on earrings pinch my ears. When I saw these earrings on Amazon I thought they seemed good value
and decided to give them a try. First impressions - I couldnt believe how small they were. When I put them on I thought they looked ok but having worn them every day - and every night since I got them, they have become part of me by now. I actually love them , they are very delicate looking and pretty and they are quite sturdy when on as they havent budged , even when sleeping.
i would definately recomend these great little earrings.
on 19 February 2013
The earrings are of good quality. The design is simple and the size fits me well. The earrings look great and can be worn in all occasions. They are also very comfortable to wear. They were delivered in a very nice little box as well.