Mio Moov M613LM UK & ireland MAPS 5-Inch IQ Routes Sat Nav with Free Lifetime Map Updates
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Widescreen 5" Touch Display - 32% more viewing area than a 4.3" display giving you the comfort of larger maps and buttons for clearer directions and easier control
- Comes Pre-loaded with Full UK & Ireland Maps
- Free Lifetime Map updates - includes Mio's Lifetime Map Updates
- IQ Routes Mapping - IQ Routes uses historic real-life information from other drivers to optimise your route allowing you to avoid congestion on every journey you take
- Mio Advanced Lane Guidance and 3d Junction View - Always stay in the correct lane with Mio's Advanced Lane Guidance and 3D Junction View
Customers Also Shopped For
The M613LM has all the technology to make sure you get to your destination as efficiently as possible. IQ Route uses real-life, historic information, collected from millions of drivers to optimize the route that is calculated, giving you the optimal journey, at any time of the day. LearnMe monitors and learns your driving style providing you with personalised routes that suit your preferences. You will see the improvement in your routes and estimated time of arrival on the screen.
Windscreen mounting bracket
MioMore desktop software (DVD)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
the list of local attractions is great too. Warning to people with front heated screens - there is a warnng that this is a problem my dads mondeo has a heated front screen and it took a bit longer to get a signal. Comes with cigarette lighter power cable
I would recommend it
Do not trash your cash on this purchase
also points of interests nearby useful for, fuel,eating, hospitals!! never get stuck!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Waste of money ! I am sorry I couldn`t rate only a quarter of star !!!
1]. The maps are not updated, so you have to on www.mio. Read more
Its ok if you have an idea of where you are heading,however sometimes it takes you through longer and unnecessary routes even after changing settings about quicker route or... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Comido