on 10 July 2015
I wanted to give this product both five stars and one star. The reason is that 1. It is an EXCELLENT, very powerful, tiny, lightweight, reliable hairdryer. I bought it for myself (a lady of a certain age .... ) as I have rheumatoid arthritis which makes my hands and wrists weak and sore. This dryer is just tiny and light, making the job a hundred times easier for me. Because it is so tiny, the 1400 speed is actually really 2000, so I actually use it on half power or my hair is blasted all over the place! The cold shot button isn't exactly cold but it's definitely cool enough to be effective.
Now the negative ... HOW can this be aimed at very young girls as it clearly is? It is a very powerful piece of electric equipment which should only ever be used under adult supervision. There should be a large warning on the box to point this out. I feel it would be far too blasty and hot for a toddler/young child's fine hair too, given the wattage, even on half heat.

p.s. No, I haven't been wearing the ears, my rather generously sized head couldn't accommodate it, so it was sadly donated to the charity bag.
on 29 April 2014
Looks lovely. But Nozzle gets extremely hot. Untouchable. My own hairdryer doesnt do this. And thisis meant to be a childs product.
I would NOT recommend it !!!!
on 4 December 2013
This is a great little gift, works fine with no problems, delivery was a little slow but other then that no problems!
on 28 March 2015
Far too hot for a toddler's head. My daughter dried unless I hold it far away from her hair. Only option is to hold down the cool shot button all of the time which isn't v practical...
on 2 May 2014
This is a great little hair dryer and headband set. My niece loved it. Fast delivery, good price and good quality
on 27 March 2014
for a young girl. prompt delivery. does what it says on the box and my daughter now feels she is a big girl
on 19 May 2014
This was a gift for a 2yr old who doesn't like getting hair dried. Works a treat with her own one.
on 31 August 2015
If I could rate it zero stars I would. This hair dryer just blew up in my eight year old daughter's hands!! Would not recommend at all, absolutely awful product!!!
on 22 November 2016
Far too hot!!! I bought to use on my daughter as she loves Minnie and the heat is far too high for a child! Had to get rid! Awful awful awful!
on 30 July 2014
This hair dryer is a perfect gift for girls my daughter loves it
Perfect, love it, can't wait to use next time