Style Name: Folding-Sleeve|Change
Price:£8.90+ Free shipping

on 29 October 2013
My wife thought you'd be able to pull the sleeve over the board but no your not able to. You have to lay the sleeve on top of the board, which is what we already do when using the ironing board. So I'm afraid it's of no use to us.
on 1 January 2015
Just the right size for pressing 1/4 inch seams of my hobby of quilting. But I will have to take he cover off and add some padding as the metal grid pattern shows through. But that is simple to do, not a problem
on 27 April 2014
There is no way this item is suitable for ironing sleeves which is just what I wanted it for, probably OK for cuffs and collars but it does call itself a sleeve ironing board which I consider misleading, wobbles around and is very fragile. Although not expensive it was a complete waste of money. Problem with ordering on the internet, I should have gone to a department store and paid a little more and got what I wanted. Complete disappointment, typical example of getting what one pays for.
No problem with delivery and packaging.
on 26 July 2013
I always wanted a sleeve board since I started Ironing years ago but have always been put off by the bad design, well after all these years no designer come up with anything new and so I bought this Minky and it is really excellent quality. Come on designers, sure you can do better though.
on 12 May 2013
Looked every where for something similar for dress making. Some of the reviews weren't that great but I have used it tonight and am pleased
on 23 May 2013
Great well made product. Great for ironing small sleeves, though a bit difficult ironing full sleeves, especially ironing jacket sleeves
on 23 July 2013
I chose this item as have had Minky products before and quality always good. This little number has served my purpose well, as my husband hates to have a crease down the middle of hius shirt sleeve so now he's happy! So easy to just pop on top of main board just for the sleeves! Thank you Minky.
on 17 September 2012
somewhat smaller than anticipated and less sturdy but represents reasonable valuable vaue for money. Difficult to iron a full sleeve on this model.
on 5 May 2015
well made, and sturdy. I can now press small items when sewing. Easy to set up and stable. Would recommend, good value for the price. Don't struggle trying to press awkward items - buy one of these!
on 27 October 2013
Arrived in good time - well packaged - in good condition Seems to be as described - also appears hte wife is happy with the purchase so must be O.K. Me, I don't iron - wouldn't know where to start

See one answered question