on 24 April 2013
Nothing in here that I didn't already know but a good little read to give me a kick in the right direction. I feel more inclined to get started and downsize my wardrobe. Worth reading if you are looking to simplify your life and wardrobe.
on 31 July 2016
I would have liked more information - perhaps individual sections for work, home, holidays, etc. Some of the tips were useful but I've read most of them before in magazine articles.
on 19 February 2014
there are books that do go into a lot more detail than this one - but if you want short sweet and to the point this will do the job reasonably well !
on 15 April 2014
It was helpful, but I think I could have carried out the wardrobe clear out without the help of this book. Some useful hints.
on 5 March 2014
This book is an easy read and a good place to start with my de-cluttering and rebuilding of my wardrobe
on 18 June 2016