- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: Asymmetrical Press (8 Dec. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615648223
- ISBN-13: 978-0615648224
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (57 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,716 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Minimalism: Live a Meaningful Life Paperback – 8 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
THE MINIMALISTS, Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus, write essays about minimalism and living a meaning a meaningful life with less stuff for their online audience of more than 100,000 monthly readers. They have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CBS, NBC, FOX, NPR, CBC, Zen Habits, and numerous other outlets. More info at TheMinimalists.com.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you aren't interested in becoming a minimalist i wouldn't recommend but you could read it and discover revelations about how you're living and change for the better. It is still an interesting read to give you great advice on life in general.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really rate this book because of not only there story, but there simple explanation of the foundational values we should all live our lives with. Read morePublished 2 months ago by PaulDeehan7
I've been reading a lot on this subject recently but this is the only book you really need. It covers the philosophy and addresses some common stumbling blocks. Read morePublished 3 months ago by FSBT