- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Mini Stability Ball Power Pack [DVD] [Region 0] [US Import] [NTSC]
- The Mini Stability Ball offers a full-body workout to improve your posture
- Includes: 7.5-Inch Mini Stability Ball, Mini Stability Ball Workout DVD, and Easy Start poster
- Mini Stability Ball Workout DVD - Improve your posture, lengthen and strengthen your muscles and enhance your mobility and core stability. By incorporating the Mini Stability Ball you will shape your arms, legs, buns and thighs to achieve the toned and lean body you have always wanted. Workout Level - Intermediate (Level 2 of 5)
- Non-toxic PVC, Anti-Burst. Lightweight and Portable
- Includes straw and plug for easy inflation and deflation
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Discover a unique series of exercises and achieve a full-body workout to improve posture, with a major focus on core stability, back strength and mobility. The Mini Stability Ball Power Pack includes the 7.5-Inch Mini Stability Ball, Mini Stability Ball Workout DVD and bonus Easy Start Poster. As you engage the deepest stabilizing muscles in your body, each movement helps you strengthen, tone, improve your posture, and increase core stability and back strength. Workout Level - Beginner (Level 2 of 5). HOW TO INFLATE - Remove plug from ball, Insert straw, inflate to desired firmness by blowing into the straw and replace plug (A small pump can also be used if you have one). CARE & CLEANING - Maintain control of the ball at all times while exercising. Do not kneel or stand on the ball. Keep sharp objects away from the Mini Stability Ball and Air Balance Ball. Do not use the ball if it appears worn or damaged. Store in a dry location away from direct sunlight. Never use corrosive cleaning products on ball. If necessary, clean dirty spots with a combination of tea tree oil and water on a lightly moistened cloth. A mixture of mild soap and water can be used to remove more persistent dirt. Ensure cleaner used does not make surfaces slippery.